Got tagged by the lovely kassna for five facts about myself! Huzzah!
1. I have probably over 30 scars, mostly around my hands and arms, because I’m a bloody idiot. I’ve burnt, cut and just randomly wounded myself with the weirdest objects. Never on purpose. I’ve even cut myself with a curtain once. Yeah. That’s how bad it is.
2. I will emigrate to London in July 2015 for studying purposes, unless I get a job in London earlier.
3. I listen to around 1195 different music artists. Ranging from classical music, to hardcore, heavy metal, numetal, hardstyle, funk, and jazz. Also a LOT of soundtracks.
4. To put things in perspective: I like Benedict Cumberbatch A LOT. But I can live without him. I can’t live without music. Music actually helps me ‘live’. Without music, I’m often unable to concentrate on things. When there’s no music, I often think it’s too silent and I hear *everything* which will annoy and distract me.
5. I’m an ambitious cosplayer, but not for competitions. In fact, I only ONCE competed so far. People somehow don’t expect that. But I’m ambitious in the level of cosplay and want it to get it as real as possible. And often want to make videos.
(don’t have to if you don’t want of course :D)